Encrypting your link and protect the link from viruses, malware, thief, etc! Made your link safe to visit.

Most Important Lesson Can People Learn About Successful Affiliate Marketing

Hello,

It's Mike Grady from Business Fuel and I am answering the question of the week

QUESTION

Most important lesson can people learn from affiliate marketing?

THE SHORT ANSWER

Yes, You should absolutely outsource it.

I'm hoping everyone reads this article.

Because it doesn't matter if you are a poor beginner or

a filthy rich expert, time works the same for all of us.

Me, you, Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Mark Zuckerberg

and everyone in between have that same constraint of 24 hours in a day.

So in several of my past articals I talked about utilizing multiple traffic sources

so people see your affiliate offers.













The response I typically get is "how in the world am I going to find time

to make YouTube videos, blog posts, Instagram pictures, Pinterest thingies, Facebook posts, etc.

And that is where the concept of content maximization comes from.

Getting the most bang for your buck.

So let me tell you how I do it.

1) I do a bunch of research and create a list of content ideas my audience would benefit from.

2) I sit down in a day and make 10 YouTube videos about the content.

3) Once the video is made it goes to a writer I've hired online on Upwork.

She turns the video into a blog post.

4) Next that video goes to a designer I hired from the same (very affordable).

The designer turns that video into pictures

that then get turned into quotes and go on my Instagram and Pinterest.

Are you starting to see the big picture?

I am utilizing two powerful tools called batching and systemization

to get the most content for my time spent.

In the beginning I didn't have a team,

but I still followed this system with just me.

Massive time saved.

I only have to create content once a week on Mondays and I'm free to work on other parts of my business the rest of the time.

Best part is I am not trapped in the office.

I can create content from any where in the world.

Hope that helped a little bit with the idea of out-sourcing.

If your interested in learning more, my mentor has a Free Video Training...

How To Make A Full-time Passive Income Selling Other People's Stuff..

I'll put a link in he description below

Go check it out for yourself

Being an entrepreneur is fun?

Hope his helps your business.

13 FREE Tutorial Videos To Set Up Your Lead Funnels... Step By Step



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10197199